What do you think of when you hear the word "tactical?" Many would answer with things like personal protection items, small black flashlights or vests with plenty of extra pockets.
Here at Trayvax we think of tactical a little differently. While our designers have been influenced by tactical aesthetic, we prefer to focus on tactical functionality. Merriam-Webster (who seems like a pretty smart guy to us) says that the definition of tactical is: "relating to small-scale actions serving a larger purpose." This is a concept we pursue relentlessly. We encourage our customers to be more tactical by helping them streamline their life when it comes to carrying cards and cash.
Getting Tactical with Your Trayvax Wallet
Our goal is to make using and carrying everything that you would (and should) normally carry in a wallet as easy as possible. Here's how we accomplish this:
- We make you cut out the clutter. The greatest capacity any of our wallets carries is around 14 cards and 10 bills. Trayvax wallets are made to carry what you need, not to carry convenience store receipts from last month.
- All of our wallets are backed by a 65 year heirloom warranty so you'll never have to worry about getting a new wallet. We use the toughest materials available to make sure your wallet can stand as much abuse as possible.
- The best way to never lose your wallet is to keep it in the same spot as much as possible. That's why every Trayvax wallet includes a convenient attachment point. Get yourself a Trayvax Link and you and your wallet will be attached at the hip.
- While Trayvax wallets work as back pocket wallets, they really shine when utilized as a front pocket wallet. Front pocket carrying really is healthier and we try to convert as many people as possible.
- We are of the opinion that it's nice to know what card you are grabbing before you've taken the card out of your wallet. That's why every Trayvax wallet has a window to view the cards inside and fan them out to grab the right one.
- All Trayvax wallets are made to be comfortably gripped in one hand. This helps with everything from making quick purchases to preventing a would-be thief from getting their hands on your hard-earned cash.
- Trayvax wallets stand out. Whether it's sitting on a cluttered desk or dropped on a busy sidewalk our unique wallets are easily distinguished from their surroundings. Get yourself a nice Zombie Green Cerakote Axis and you'll never lose your wallet again.
- RFID protection is perhaps the most misunderstood aspect about wallets today. The truth is that relatively few people have cards that need protecting and only a small percentage of those people will be targeted for RFID theft. Despite this, we still aim to provide as much information about our products as possible. That's why you'll see an RFID resistance rating on our packaging.
Our goal isn't just to make useful products that last. We seek to make products that make every day life easier. This allows everyone more time and energy to focus on the things that they care about and appreciate the world around them. Our Mission:
To design for longevity, inspire to action, and give from passion; to drive a greater love of the outdoors to humankind.
Trayvax Enterprises as a Tactical Organization
Now I know you thought this was a blog post about tactical wallets, but we love being tactical and we don't mind bragging about it every once and a while. Trayvax is an organization with large aspirations (check out Mark's pledge to create 5000 American jobs). We want to have a lasting positive impact on the world. Obviously we won't accomplish our goals overnight, but it's very important as an company to know the direction we are heading and the small steps we can take to get there. Here are some of the small steps we currently take to help make the world a better place:
- Donate a percentage of our profits to various vetted charitable organizations.
- Volunteer locally (check out our most recent volunteer blog post).
- Source and make products in the USA; localization and self-reliance are both becoming more important as we move into uncertain times.
- Promote and actively compensate employees to further their education.
- In this world of disposable everything, we make gear that stands up to hard use and the test of time.
- We serve our customers first; when we have an unexpected amount of orders in our system everybody pitches in and helps out.
- We seek out and recognize stories of overcoming obstacles and personal triumph through our Earn Your Story™ campaign.
We are always looking for more ways to turn small steps into big, lasting, positive impact. If you have any ideas, or a powerful story to share, please contact us at email@example.com. If not, check out some of our other blog posts or product catalog.