Each Element wallet is made with real leather. When it first arrives, it will be very tight. Just like your leather baseball glove, you have to mold the Trayvax Element to the perfect fit.
The Trayvax Element was meant to mold to a custom fit. Once you've molded your Element, it will comfortably hold up to 10 cards and 5 bills.
To soak your Trayvax Element, follow these easy steps:
1. Place luke warm water into a bowl
2. Submerge your Element under water for 10 minutes
3. Take your Element out of the water
4. Put your cards with instruction card on top in the Element
5. Latch it closed and let it dry
It may take several hours for your Element to dry and fully mold to fit. Once the process is complete, your Element will be fully molded and easy to use.
Depending on how hot the water is, the leather color may lighten during the soaking process. The leather will darken with use.