My buddy’s wedding is coming up soon and he asked me, “what’s a good groomsmen gift?” That’s a tough question and the first thing that comes to mind is all the crap I don’t want. So let’s kick this thing off by talking about bad wedding gifts for groomsmen first:
1. Boutonnieres: Who’s idea was it to stab a flower in your chest?
2. Golf stuff: It’s not like any of you are going to get any better anyway.
3. Cufflinks: If your crew is anything like mine, your guys are neither classy nor fashionable enough to sport cufflinks. Just add some to the rental.
4. Nothing: Really? Why the hell did I rent this tuxedo then?
1. Something unique: How about a wallet made out of steel? Trayvax offers a rugged spin on a classicleather wallet with discounted groomsmen gift packages.
2. Beard care: Get those dirt bags cleaned up for the big day.
3. Booze: It doesn’t need to be expensive, nor does it need to be good. This could very-well be your buddy’s last hurrah before the leash goes on.
4. A pack of good looking bridesmaids.
There’s two types of groomsmen gifts. Bad ones and good ones. Just shoot for the latter this wedding season.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
What do I do with the stuff in my old bulky wallet?
“Woah, this feels great in my hand.”
Loading up a brand new, high quality Trayvax wallet for the first time comes with some moments of relief as well as unknown beginnings. The first step to converting to a minimalist wallet is locking in your everyday carry.
At first, you may feel slightly vulnerable. If you have been carrying around a bulky wallet for the past ten years, you might feel like “something is missing”. The panic thought of “where is my wallet!?”
Do not fret, soon you will love the quick access card slots, the effective money clip and sleek design of an everyday carry that feels good in your hand. And most importantly in your front pocket.