My buddy’s wedding is coming up soon and he asked me, “what’s a good groomsmen gift?” That’s a tough question and the first thing that comes to mind is all the crap I don’t want. So let’s kick this thing off by talking about bad wedding gifts for groomsmen first:
What’s a Bad Groomsmen Gift:
1. Boutonnieres: Who’s idea was it to stab a flower in your chest?
2. Golf stuff: It’s not like any of you are going to get any better anyway.
3. Cufflinks: If your crew is anything like mine, your guys are neither classy nor fashionable enough to sport cufflinks. Just add some to the rental.
4. Nothing: Really? Why the hell did I rent this tuxedo then?
What’s a Good Groomsmen Gift:
1. Something unique: How about a wallet made out of steel? Trayvax offers a rugged spin on a classic leather wallet with discounted groomsmen gift packages.
2. Beard care: Get those dirt bags cleaned up for the big day.
3. Booze: It doesn’t need to be expensive, nor does it need to be good. This could very-well be your buddy’s last hurrah before the leash goes on.
4. A pack of good looking bridesmaids.
There’s two types of groomsmen gifts. Bad ones and good ones. Just shoot for the latter this wedding season.
Leave a comment
All comments are moderated before being published.