My buddy’s wedding is coming up soon and he asked me, “what’s a good groomsmen gift?” That’s a tough question and the first thing that comes to mind is all the crap I don’t want. So let’s kick this thing off by talking about bad wedding gifts for groomsmen first:
1. Boutonnieres: Who’s idea was it to stab a flower in your chest?
2. Golf stuff: It’s not like any of you are going to get any better anyway.
3. Cufflinks: If your crew is anything like mine, your guys are neither classy nor fashionable enough to sport cufflinks. Just add some to the rental.
4. Nothing: Really? Why the hell did I rent this tuxedo then?
1. Something unique: How about a wallet made out of steel? Trayvax offers a rugged spin on a classicleather wallet with discounted groomsmen gift packages.
2. Beard care: Get those dirt bags cleaned up for the big day.
3. Booze: It doesn’t need to be expensive, nor does it need to be good. This could very-well be your buddy’s last hurrah before the leash goes on.
4. A pack of good looking bridesmaids.
There’s two types of groomsmen gifts. Bad ones and good ones. Just shoot for the latter this wedding season.
Comments will be approved before showing up.