My buddy’s wedding is coming up soon and he asked me, “what’s a good groomsmen gift?” That’s a tough question and the first thing that comes to mind is all the crap I don’t want. So let’s kick this thing off by talking about bad wedding gifts for groomsmen first:
1. Boutonnieres: Who’s idea was it to stab a flower in your chest?
2. Golf stuff: It’s not like any of you are going to get any better anyway.
3. Cufflinks: If your crew is anything like mine, your guys are neither classy nor fashionable enough to sport cufflinks. Just add some to the rental.
4. Nothing: Really? Why the hell did I rent this tuxedo then?
1. Something unique: How about a wallet made out of steel? Trayvax offers a rugged spin on a classicleather wallet with discounted groomsmen gift packages.
2. Beard care: Get those dirt bags cleaned up for the big day.
3. Booze: It doesn’t need to be expensive, nor does it need to be good. This could very-well be your buddy’s last hurrah before the leash goes on.
4. A pack of good looking bridesmaids.
There’s two types of groomsmen gifts. Bad ones and good ones. Just shoot for the latter this wedding season.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
We have found many uses for Laser Engraving beyond marking the products themselves. From creating materials to be used in the warehouse, packaging from products or directly in correlation with product development. Watching the laser create some of the first prototypes of a new product is a feat to experience.
The decision is a hard one as many dream of their wedding celebration for years. It is a special day that ripples for a lifetime of happiness. Finding the perfect gift can be a major hurdle in these uncertain times. A unique gift, that is high quality, stylish, useful and will last a lifetime?
Look no further, we created this convenient Wedding Gift Guide to “wow!” the bride and groom or (if you are the bride or groom) great group gift ideas for the wedding party.
-Shipping times are back to the normal 5-10 business days.
-Engraving is back. Available for the Ascent, Element and OG 2.0
-Tobacco Leather is back in stock. Get your new Ascent, Element or Contour today.
-Link EDC & Keyton carabiners have been restocked & are now available