Who doesn’t love a deal? And Black Friday Deals take saving money to the next level. So, from all of us here at Trayvax, Happy Thanksgiving and yahoo! for Black Friday Deals! Snuggle in for the winter as we offer the year’s best savings. Black Friday Trayvax specials are here!
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday’s (sometimes ridiculous) retail chaos is now part of Thanksgiving celebrations. But this tradition has dark roots – so let’s dig in!
The first time anyone called the day after Thanksgiving Black Friday was published in the journal Factory Management and Maintenance in the November 1951 edition. They used the term again in 1952, although nobody else did.
They used the term to describe workers calling in sick the day after Thanksgiving to create a 4-day weekend. But it never did catch on. Around that same time, “Black Friday” and “Black Saturday” were used differently by police in Philadelphia, PA, and Rochester, NY. They described crowds and traffic jams as the Christmas shopping season started. Then, in 1961, Philadelphia merchants tried to rebrand those days as “Big Friday” and “Big Saturday.” But that didn’t catch on, either.
You may have heard the story that after an entire year of being “in the red,” stores finally make a profit (“going into the black”) as shoppers spend so much the day after Thanksgiving. This well-known story sure sounds good, but it is absolute nonsense.
Yet, it’s tradition now (at least here, but it is catching on in other countries.) So, stores offer discounted prices that usually continue to Monday (“Cyber Monday”) or for a week (“Cyber Week.")
When is Black Friday 2023, and When Do Black Friday 2023 Sales Start?
Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving Day, a national holiday in the US celebrated on the 4th Thursday of November. So, Black Friday is always on the 4th Friday in November (unless November 1 is a Friday.) Black Friday is always between the 23rd and 29th of November.
In 2023, Black Friday is November 24th.
Some stores begin their discount sales as early as midnight on Thanksgiving. Others open early in the morning, often with line-ups at the door hours before opening. Black Friday is now the busiest shopping day of the year and has been since 2005.
Trayvax Black Friday Sales start at 9am PST on Friday, November 24, 2023.
Does Trayvax have a Cyber Monday sale?
We’re rolling Cyber Monday into Cyber Week! All the same great discounts as Black Friday.
How Long do Black Friday Sales Last?
Every retailer has its own schedule. Here at Trayvax, we want to make sure as many people as possible can take advantage of our Black Friday Discounts. So, Trayvax discounts are available right through Cyber Week until 12pm PST on Friday, December 2, 2023.
What’s Included in the Trayvax Black Friday Sale?
Check out all the deals at Trayvax for Black Friday 2023!
- With any order of $20 or more, receive a FREE Summit Wallet. ($35 value)
- 10% off one wallet - BFCM10
- 15% off two wallets or more - BFCM15
- 25% off four wallets or more - BFCM25
In addition to all these great deals, we give away $250+ worth of Trayvax gear for FREE every day at 1 pm Pacfic Standard Time on our Facebook Page.
Does Trayvax Offer Free Returns on Black Friday Sale Items?
Yes. When you buy something from Trayvax does not change our return policy.
- If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) within 30 days of delivery.
- You can start your return by visiting our return portal or contacting our Customer Service team at email@example.com.
- Be sure to include your proof of purchase and the reason for your return in the email.
- Please note that all custom engraved and international orders (including APO/FPO) are final sales.
- If handling your return via email or phone, our customer service team will email you a complimentary return label to ship your item(s) back to us. You have 14 days after a return label is issued to ship your return item(s), after which the return label will be voided.
- Please allow 1-3 business days for your return to be processed and refunded once it reaches our warehouse.
- Once your return is processed, it may take 3-5 business days for the refund to post to your account (depending on your bank).
Enjoy the holidays from Trayvax!