Let's face it. Everybody's parents are different, but they did bring us into the world. Tradition demands that once a year we recognize our father for his contribution to who we are today (and also buy him a tie). Here's 6 ideas to help you say "thank you" like you mean it:
1. Call him at midnight to say, "Happy Father's Day!" This one is especially important if you have siblings. I bet they didn't stay up all the way until midnight to call Dad.
2. Get him that tool that he's been eyeing, the silly one, that he won't use more than once in a blue moon. He'll appreciate the fact that you appreciate him appreciating borderline useless tools every time he moves it from one box to a different box.
3. Make him a nice homemade arts and craft project just like the good ol' days. Nothing says 'I love you' like macaroni art.
4. Buy him a complicated piece of technology. He'll spend the next week trying to figure out how to turn the darn thing on. Hours and hours of fun!
5. Clean your room and send him a picture. It's never too late!
6. Include an unflattering photo of him caressing a stuffed deer in your Father's day blog post.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) blocking refers to products that protect your cards that have RFID tags. Modern-day credit cards, also known as "smart cards," have an RFID chip inside of them to make transactions faster. Who likes waiting in line anyways?
All RFID blocking wallets range in terms of their protection. What determines the RFID protection level is the materials used on the wallet. Steel and aluminum materials will have the highest form of protection against data theft—for example, our Armored Summit Wallet offers a 95% protection rate against data fraud. Our ultra-thin steel wallet can protect up to eight cards at once.
What do I do with the stuff in my old bulky wallet?
“Woah, this feels great in my hand.”
Loading up a brand new, high quality Trayvax wallet for the first time comes with some moments of relief as well as unknown beginnings. The first step to converting to a minimalist wallet is locking in your everyday carry.
At first, you may feel slightly vulnerable. If you have been carrying around a bulky wallet for the past ten years, you might feel like “something is missing”. The panic thought of “where is my wallet!?”
Do not fret, soon you will love the quick access card slots, the effective money clip and sleek design of an everyday carry that feels good in your hand. And most importantly in your front pocket.