To design for longevity, inspire to action, and give from passion; to drive a greater love of the outdoors to humankind
Title: Digital Campaign Strategist
Position Status: Full-time, nonexempt
Reports to: Marketing & Communications Director
Location: Bellingham, WA
Company Conformance Statements:
In the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
• Apply, practice and enforce safe work habits for you and your team.
• Practice and uphold the Trayvax Principles and Values during all interactions.
• Exercise and support all Trayvax Policies.
• Operate with Lean Manufacturing Principles in mind.
The Digital Campaign Strategist is responsible for the development and execution of online marketing campaigns via Display and paid search, optimizing online spending efficiency, managing performance-based metrics, works closely with the customer service and marketing team to drive business results.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Creates, customizes and executes the placement of digital display ads via Search, Display and Social Networks based on expected outcomes, metrics and performance.
• Maintains established brand standards while managing SEO keyword rankings, content creation and content engagement.
• Ensures the company website and consumer interfaces with Shopify, Talkable and research apps are relevant and operating smoothly.
• Provide wholesale and consumer administrative order and fulfillment support as needed.
• Tracks campaign results and measures the growth and effectiveness of Display and PPC ads. Grows and optimizes online campaigns portfolio through testing, landing page optimization, bidding strategies, and strong messaging.
• Ensures all campaigns are delivered on time, and within budget.
• Creates, maintain and regularly report all Ad, SEO metrics and analytics to the Marketing and Communications Director.
• Maintains a good user website experience by creating relevant copy and blog content, and hi-lights featured products and product collections based on active marketing campaigns. Adds new products and in-line product changes to the website.
• Drive continued innovation and best practices, educating our key stakeholders and Executives on future state opportunities.
• Wow our customers and go above and beyond typical customer expectations;
• Flex to assist in other departments, as needed.
Qualifications and Preferences:
• B.A./B.S. degree in marketing/business/statistics.
• Experience in SEM (search engine marketing), PPC (pay-per-click) campaign management, social media, Google Adwords, marketing systems including marketing automation platform or email marketing system.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong attention to detail.
• Drive for results.
• Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels, both internally and externally.
• Advanced computer skills in word processing, spreadsheets, social medial platforms, etc.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, time management, organizational and writing skills
• Ability to prioritize to meet deadlines.
Special Position Requirements:
• Able to reply to customer inquiries during weekends, based on a set team rotation;
• Able to occasionally work outside of regularly scheduled hours, based on business need.
Physical Work Requirements:
• Work in an indoor manufacturing environment, with variable temperatures, light levels, noise levels, and smells;
• Some areas require hearing and/or eye protection, areas are clearly marked and personal protective equipment (PPE) is provided by Trayvax.
• Generally, work a 40-hour week, which may seasonally include long days and extra hours;
• Able to constantly: stand, sit, flex wrist, look at computer screen/monitor, utilize keyboard and mouse, utilize phone and/or headset;
• Able to frequently: walk within facility;
• Able to occasionally: walk between product line stations, demonstrate dexterity to reach, retract, grasp, release, twist, turn, push, pull, and hold up to five pounds in each hand, lift and/or carry up to 20lbs.;
• Able to seldom: climb ladder, drive short distances to run errands.
To download or print an application, click here. Interested individuals should complete and email the application to email@example.com and include their resume and cover letter describing their qualifications and why Trayvax’s mission and values appeal to them.